Understanding Ganyu’s Constellations in Genshin Impact is an important part in pulling for her. Here’s each of her Constellations and how they work.
Ganyu is making her long-awaited return to Genshin Impact, and understanding her Constellations is an important part of building her. As one of the strongest characters in the game, players who missed Ganyu during her initial re-run have been anxiously anticipating her return. Those who already pulled her may have been waiting for another chance to pull for Constellations and make their Ganyu even stronger. Either way, knowing how Ganyu’s Constellations work will help players understand how Ganyu’s abilities change and how these changes affect her gameplay.
Players can view a character’s Constellations from their character profile. From there, players can look at every Constellation along with a description of what it does; however, these long and detailed descriptions can be confusing. In addition, the way players use a character and what roles they can play can change depending on how many Constellations the character has. Thus, here’s a guide for all of Ganyu’s builds in Genshin Impact and what they do.
After players pull a character for the first time, they will also obtain a Constellation for it. Every character has a total of six Constellations, and the character will obtain a new buff or alter to one of their abilities every time one is unlocked. Constellations can be obtained through Wishing for characters on banners that feature them, and Constellations can be unlocked on the Constellations tab on a character’s profile.
What All of Ganyu’s Constellations Do in Genshin Impact
Here are all of Ganyu’s Constellations in order and what they do:
- Constellation Level 1 – Dew-Drinker: Taking Damage from a Charge Level 2 Frostflake Arrow or Frostflake Arrow Bloom decreases opponents’ Cryo Resistance by 15 percent for six seconds. In addition, a hit regenerates two Energy for Ganyu. This makes Ganyu’s charged shots decrease Cryo resistance for opponents, increasing the Damage done by her and any other Cryo units on the field, and recovers energy for Ganyu.
- Constellation Level 2 – The Auspicious: Trail of the Qilin gains one additional charge. This allows Ganyu to use her Elemental Skill (a taunt, dash, and Cryo DMG dealing ability) twice before its cooldown begins.
- Constellation Level 3 – Seclusion: Increases the Level of Celestial Shower by three. The maximum upgrade level is 15. This increases the max level of Ganyu’s Elemental Burst, allowing it to do significantly more Damage.
- Constellation Level 4 – Westward Sojourn: Opponents standing within the Area of Effect of Celestial Shower take increased Damage in Genshin Impact. This effect strengthens over time. Increased Damage taken begins at five percent and increases by five percent every three seconds, up to a maximum of 25 percent. The effect lingers for three seconds after the opponent leaves the Area of Effect. This makes enemies take increased Damage the longer they remain in Ganyu’s Burst’s field, enabling Ganyu to serve as both a Main DPS and helpful Support for other Cryo units.
- Constellation Level 5 – The Merciful: Increases the Level of Trial of Qilin by three. The maximum upgrade level is 15. This increases the max level of Ganyu’s Elemental Skill, allowing it to last longer with more endurance, and deal more Damage.
- Constellation Level 6 – The Clement: Using Trail of the Qilin causes the next Frostflake Arrow shot from a bow within 30 seconds to not require charging.
Genshin Impact is available on Playstation 4, Playstation 5, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, and PC.
90 Day Fiancé: Gino & Jasmine’s Leaked Messages To Alleged Ex Resurface
About The Author